Learning is a continuous process which takes so much more than an hour at a time. I have developed a method where a student \ adult learner have the ability to contact a knowledgeable professional at any time. The Magic Math tutor program was developed over thirty years of actual classroom teaching time. I know the challenges which learner face from both sides of the learning spectrum. Please read How I Learned To Learn. The Magic Math program is based on my thirty years in a classroom teaching.
The Program in its basic form:
- No hourly fee
- No contract
- No in-between administrator
- Each student will be evaluated before tutoring session are scheduled at no cost
- All tutoring activity will be conducted on Skype. Each student most have access to a computer and internet
- A record of all student activity will be provided to the students parent or guardian
- Each student has the opportunity to work on any problem as long as they need. Tutoring scheduled between the hours of 9:am to 6:pm New York time zone.
- Monthly fee of $50.00 payable at PayPal, email: email@example.com
- Students attending a certified GED program are not charged for tutoring services.